Saturday, January 14, 2012

TooBaco flat Foot Shoes

TooBaco flat Foot ShoesSoft Flat, fitted shoe is designed for a more intense workout while walking,The normal thick sole keeps your foot off the ground and away from debris.It's a chunky heel that is less than 1 inch.

  • fabric
  • Rubber sole
  • Heel measures approximately 1/4"
flat Shoes

flat Shoes review

My Reviews: I got this shoe pair 1 week ago. These shoes are absolutely wonderful! It's comfortably to wear. I had never wear flat shoes but due to it's softness in wearing , so I decided to buy a pair for myself and try them out. I started wearing them around I was comfortable. They are very cute and versatile! You can wear these flats with anything outfit and it will look great. These shoes are adorbable. I have gotten compliments each time I wear them. They look good with jeans, and other asian outfits. I am always on the hunt for the most comfortable shoes and these shoes rival some of my naturalizer flats, which are known to be super comfy.True to Size, easy to wear ,have cute shape and nice black color.
 
woman shoes review


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...