Thursday, January 12, 2012

Lolita Blush Kit

Lolita makeup
Provides a natural, fade-proof cheek color that leaves skin the way it was meant to be fresh, breathing and natural.For soft, natural look, brush along cheekbone, sweeping upward.
pink blush

lolita cosmetics
  • Blends Easily
  • Doesn't Appear Cakey
  • Easy To Apply
  • Looks Natural
My Review: I got this blush before 8 months and is really nice it covers nicely on my cheeks. Comes in a cute container and don't need a huge amount of blush to look adorable in my makeup.I loved the color of this blush, and i don't need to apply a lot to get any color to really show up,I Love dark pink, its great for that winter just been pinched look. It makes my face glow. I also bought the light pink, It's a great powder blush. Blends well with my makeup and looks natural.There is a pretty sparkle to it and good coverage and also stays on very well

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...