Thursday, January 5, 2012

Body Glitter

Body Glitter
Add caption

Body Glitter is perfect for the parties and is glamorous enough for that little black dress.What else you need to know: It dries down completely to velvety softness—no greasy hands. And the subtle milk-and-honey aroma is soothing and sweet. Worn alone, it's a delectable scent, but it's not powerful enough to clash with your signature fragrance.
Glitter cosmetics
My Reviews: i sometimes used such products for big occasions to make my body shine however the shimmer without excess, doesn't look greasy, moisturizing, non-sticky, works well with other products, smells amazing.It keeps my skin hydrated without being greasy, and I've worn it to the big parties  without any issues. I Love this body glitter. It's great for fair skin like mine and has just enough glitter to give a sheen without making it look too obvious. It's light normal and not too sticky and seems to last for a good amount of time.The glitter and cooling effect make arms ,neck and legs look and feel great!I like this because it gives a nice glow along with a light glitter that makes my body look great .I recommend it to anyone who wants to feel, look, and smell hot!
Glitter makeup


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...