Friday, January 27, 2012

Charm Factory Beaded Ruby Bracelet

Charm Factory Beaded Ruby Bracelet
My Experience:
I am here with another beautiful bracelet. I received it last saturday from charm factory. It arrived here very quick. I thought It will take two or three weeks but didnt took much longer. And It was packed beautifully. Although, I love red and everything that is red espacially the jewellry. It is a really teen type bracelet. I didnt know how to measure the lenght of the bracelet while ordering it. And It was very loose to me. So My mom took it and she loved it. As every women get attracts to the red colour and ofcourse when it comes to the ruby, No one rejects the offer. It has a really good matching with silver. And looks elegant on my mom's hand with shiny stones. In the day time, the stones sparkle and It looks fabulous. It gives stunning look. It is really best for an evening outfit. Although, It is not that fancy so I will not recommend it for the parties but for the normal day out, you should surely wear it. As you can see in the pictures I have taken.
Ruby Bracelet

 
What I liked:

  • It feels very soft and smooth on your hands.
  • It looks really beautiful when it is tight to your wrist.
  • If you wear it, Two or three bracelets in one hand at a time, It will look fabulous and give you a girly look.
  • It is cheap but the quality matters because It gives an expensive look. As you can see the pictures.
  • Its colour is stable it wont fade away with water usage.

What I disliked:

  • First, The availabe size of the bracelet are not that much because I am a bit skinny not that much and I couldnt find my size in it. I think six inch would fit me well.
  • Secondly, The stones of ruby are a few, If there were much ruby in it, It would give an attractive blast.

charm factory Ruby Bracelet review

bracelet

 I Would Recommend To Those Who Love To Wear Such Type of bracelets which fit tight in their wrist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...