Monday, January 23, 2012

Lashem Measurable Difference Lash Gel

Lashem Measurable Difference Lash Gel 
What Lashem Says About It:
Experience the difference with our dual-patented lash boosting formula that is sure to condition those beautiful lashes! This lash boosting product works great on short, brittle and weak lashes. When it comes down to beauty we know it’s all about the eyes. Also works great on eyebrows. Irritation free, prostaglandin free and no prescription needed!

BENEFITS: 

  • Eyelash boosting formula.
  • Protects your lashes and is designed to help improve the overall condition and appearance of eyelashes. 
  • Specifically formulated to deliver essential proteins, vitamins and rejuvenating ingredients that can nourish the structure of lashes, while adding shine and appearance. 
  • It is ideal for women and men with brittle, weak, thin or short eyelashes. 
  • Helps amplify volume by strengthening and rejuvenating lashes. 
  • Helps promote lash flexibility and durability. 
  • Adds moisture and shine to lashes and improve elasticity. 
  • Can also be used on eyebrow. 
  • Great for lash extension users! Help those broken, brittle lashes. 


Directions: 

Apply LASHEM with one gentle continuous stroke across base of lashes. Recommended application is twice daily, can also apply one a night. Eyes should be clear of any makeup or cream residue; contact lenses should also be removed.

My Experience With It

Wow I was waiting for this new product as I heard it from different people that It is a gel that makes your eye lashes grow thicker. Lashem sent it to me and I have been enjoying it since the day I receieved it. Its packing was also nice same as the mascara. Me and my sister are using this gel for like a week and we daily use it and love it.
Lashem measurable difference eye lash gel has taken my heart with it. I never imagined that I can even use a gel to make them grow stronger and larger in lenght. It is very easy to apply and the best part out of it is , It doesnt harm your eye at all. With the precautions when you apply it, You will feel comfortable to open up your eye and close it. Althought I have started using it for a week now but I havent seen any difference in my lashes as I already have longer eye lashes.

 What I Like : 
  • It is transparent gel more like a liquid you are applying to your eye lashes. It is very easy to apply
  • It is odourless. Best for those who have allergies.
  • You can simply walk right after applying it as it doesnt require you to lay down for minutes and then walk.
  • The applicator is very convenient you can easily apply it. It has the same as the eye liners have.
  • It dries quickly and you will feel nothing on your eyes.
  • I havent felt any change in my eye lashes as I have just started using it. May be after one month It will start working.
I will recommend it to those who have small eye lashes and thin eye lashes aswell. They should give a try to this gel. It's new and easy to apply.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...