Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Lolita Glitter Eyeshadow

Glitter Eyeshades pallete

Glitter Eyeshades pallete review
Now the time to start having fun with your eyes. Lolita have made eyeshadow more exciting with their powerful silken powder formula that glides onto eyes smoothly and blends effortlessly. Your perfect shade will last as long as you can, neither creasing nor fading, making it the perfect long-wear eyeshadow.
Glitter Eyeshades

My Reviews: I got these shadows by my elder sister she gave me as a gift and absolutely love this set of eye shadow. I have 2 sets and it does exactly as it says and lasts all day long and all night. It blends in really well too.It have Great look, nice shades of colours,I love the combination of colours for each palette.Comes with a set of pigmented affordable yet great quality products that match my eyes exactly.I get lots of compliments when I wear these colors in general. I like that it does have glitter in it, i love when my eyes sparkle too much and the pigment lasts through the day. It doesn''t irritate my eyes. Some cheap glitter eyeshadows usually make a mess all over my cheeks but this kept the glitter in place all night. Love it ,Works amazing with pressed glitter eyeshadow and pigments and regular everyday pigments,Cute and lovely container.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...