Saturday, December 10, 2011

Givenchy Perfumes Very Irresistible 1.7oz Spray

Givenchy Perfumes Very Irresistible
Very Irresistible by Givenchy is a homage to Givenchy's early days when fashion and cinema were intertwined Very Irresistible Givenchy unites the elegant tradition of French style with the energy and pop-culture pizzazz of American film. Bursting with roses and infused with star anise and verbena leaf Very Irresistible Givenchy is a fresh departure from the traditional floral fragrance

My Experience: I recieved this perfume as gift on my BD it's long lasting and definitely addictive. i think its more of a late-fall and winter scent if i do say so myself. Very Irresistible is a wonderful perfume. It's great for all occasions and any time day or night. I love wearing it.It smells wonderful and I constantly receive compliments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...