Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Lolita Eye Shade Pallettes

Eye Shade Pallettes
It’s a palette of 6 rich eyeshadow colors 3 are powder eyeshadows and 1 of them is creamy eyeshadow, 24 various shades are available.
Powdered Shadow Kit
Eye Shade Pallettes review


buy online cosmetics

smokey eye shade pallete
Creamy Shadow Kit
cream eye shades pallete


My Experience: I am here with another review. I have lots of cosmetics products some are from rich brand and some of them are cheap :p so today am introducing u about a cheap one but it's lovely and totally amazing eyeshadow kit ,now am gonna sharing my views about this kit so what i tell u first hmm 
i found that the texture of each shadow is very soft, smooth and blendable,a seductive palette of six rich and versatile colors that allows me to create a multiple of make-up looks, from the simplest to the most sophisticated.  The creamy shadows feel silky and smooth to apply, and actually stay in place, unlike the others shadows that don't blend well into my skin. There are tons of shades to choose from, too, They all blend easily, have rich, intense color, and don’t bunch up in my skin.The colors are super high pigment.These eyeshadow kits are absolutely amazing. The colors glide on smoothly, they are all the colors that i want.Cheap but a useful Kit i found for myself.
glitter eye shades pallete
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...