Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Twilight Circle Lense Blue Color Contacts By Lens Circle Company

Twilight Circle Lense Blue Color Contacts lense
Hi There !
Today I have a Review of Contact Lense.
I recieved it from Lense Circle company last month.
The delivery was quite fast as compared to others.
So before starting on lense . I should share some information of Company as well.
Here's Little intro of lenscircle.com
LensCircle have huge range of different pattern contact lenses.
Each package has own value.
The Quality is 100% Excellent.
Delivery quite fast .
Reasonable Prices of all lenses.
Save packaging.
LensCircle confirm their circle lenses are genuine . Not the fake one .

So now I am sharing some pics which taken by me.
I was so confused when selecting the pair for myself.
And tell you the truth, I never buy any lense before on internet.
That's why this selection making me quite confuse for the right color of my dark brown eyes.
Well I thought the blue color will look pretty prominent on my eyes. But I was wrong.
I selected the blue color but this one totally different from the site image which they shown as an example .
When I wear it , It was not look like i wear anything. just lil bit difference appeared if used camera flash on my eyes.
The blue lense color was pretty cool maybe my eye color is dark brown so that's why they'nt shown nicely.
I must say about it's softness of wearing. it's comfy and easy to wear. Non irritating. Some lense cause irritation in eyes but they were very comfortable and safe.
I worn about 3 or 4 hours in the wedding party and wasn't feel like any irritation.
Well have a look on pics . Hope you'll like it.
I will neva gonna choose such dark color again lol.

circle lense
How they look like in Day light.
blue circle color contact lense
Without Lense
buy circle blue color contact lense online
In Lense

blue color circle lense

Product Info.
Diameter: 14.0mm
Base Curve Radius: 8.40 ~ 8.60mm
C.T: 0.04 ~ 0.13mm
Water Content: 38 ~ 42%
Using Cycle: One Year
Power Range: Plano (0.00)
Manufacturer: Geo Medical Inc.
TWILIGHT SERIES CIRCLE CONTACT LENSItem Code: BS202
Included (4 Items):- 1 x Pair Of Contact Lenses (2 Lenses)
- 1 x Lens Care Card
- 1 x FREE
Contact Lens Case
- 1 x
FREE Gift Bag
For more information check website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...