Thursday, April 12, 2012

Raspberry Refreshing body spray

Raspberry Refreshing body spray
Raspberry Refreshing Body Spray
Treat yourself with this refreshing scent.
Long lasting Fragrance

Hi There!
A week ago I bought this body spray.
The name described itself. 
Refreshing body spray

Yes it's raspberry 's refreshing body spray. It has the best quality of long lasting.
The beautiful purple color scents smells awesome.I mostly use my body sprays after taking bath.I feel the fragrance whole day.Marries the fresh scents of sparkling raspberries,It is created to uplift and energize the body.I love raspberries smell and love this also.
body spray

I am enjoying this new body spray .
Will be back soon with another review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...