Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Dream Golden Shimmer Powder

Dream Golden Shimmer Powder
 Soft as a whisper, delicate as a cloud, this luxurious golden powder puff is filled with fabulous glitter powder.Now your skin will be luxuriously and enlivened with a delicate mist of golden shimmer.
Golden Shimmer Powder
 My Review: Welcome Beautiful Girls!
I am introducing you to the golden glitter powder puff
the product name is Dream Glitter powder ,
It has a normal effect on my skin ,has a powder texture.
You can apply it at the end of your makeup ,It has a powder puff its so easy to apply.As it just requires on the one apply of the puff. It gives a shiny and glowing makeup effect. I like to use it on various occasion .Sometimes People ask me which brand of shimmer are you using as they adore it.
There is a funny tip whenever i do my hairstyle i like to end by hairstyle with putting shimmers on my hair they look fabulous ,in the wedding hall parties, I and My sisters used to glow because of the shimmer effect on face and hair :P, I still apply it, because it does not look horrible .It is not necessary to put shimmer in a large amount , You can use it in a little so I will recommend you all because I don't want you all to stay out of the glowing effect. Thank You For reading my new post . Hope everyone like it.
Golden Shimmer Powder review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...