Sunday, February 5, 2012

Avon Foot Works Cream

Avon Foot Works Cream
 Time-Release technology helps heal dry skin and maintain skin's moisture overnight with Jojoba Oil and emollient beads. 3.4 fl. oz.
Avon Foot Works Cream review
 My Review:
This cream is really very effective. You won't believe how dried and cracked my feet were. And I couldnt find any suitable product for my feet. and Then I bought this one from avon. I never used this brand but this cream made me love it. I only used it two or three days and I can actually feel like my feet are back to the normal shape. It removed my dead skin and healed up the cracked areas and made them smooth again. It is more like a scrub and a bit dry. I used to do pedicure and then used to apply it so that It cleans out my skin.The only main thing you have to do after applying it is that wear socks or something that will cover your feet. And even after the usage of this cream, You should not let your feet dry out. Try to apply butter cream or oil on your feet. I will recommend this to those who have cracked or dry feet. Try this product and I hope you get the same result.
Avon cosmetics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...