Friday, June 29, 2012

Lioele All in One Gel Eyeliner(choco brown) from Lilies Shop
































Hey all!
I have a fantastic product to share with you all. Its Lioele choco brown gel eye liner from lillies shop.
As always I must have to share the company's Intro.So here it is.
LiliesShop.net is a Vancouver based company selling items from Korea(Except jewerlies) LiliesShop.net was founded in November 2009 and has been operating successfully until the present day. We are an online retailer/wholesaler of women's and men's cosmetics, contact lenses, Korean fashion wigs, accessories, jewelry, and much more. 
Lilies shop is for those who want unique, cuter, and trendier Asian items. Most of the items on Lilies Shop's website is mainly influenced by Korean fashion. They provide the best quality items with the most reasonable prices! They are always updating, so please come back often and take a look at our newest selections.

I cant express how desperate I was for this gel eye liner :D It turned out amazing. I tried it on several occassions. It doesnt fade away unless I remove it. Its so smooth and comfortable for applying. The applicator is in the cap.
 it's applicator

Gel Eye liner
You can apply it using a little amount on the top of brush so that It slides throughout the end of your eyes.
Its close to the black colour. I mean, I applied it and It was similar to the black colour. Above all, It is water proof, Water doesnt take it away, you can swim or take shower while having it on your eyes. This is perfect for dark eye make up.
For more information Check their Website Lilies Shop
I will recommend to all makeupohlic people out here to try this and tell me how you feel about it. And tell me, about your gel eye liner experiences
.... Stay blessed.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...