Monday, May 14, 2012

Beauty Uk Urban Jungle nail varnish glam nails

beauty uk nail polish
Beauty Uk Urban Jungle nail varnish glam nails
High gloss, long lasting formula with silky smooth application. Over 30 shades to choose - ranging from pastels to metallics in a perfectly petite bottle.
Make your statement and go glam!
nail polish

My Review:
Hi Beautiful!
I am here with a lovely product. Its urban jungle nail polish from beauty uk. It was really a good experience. I thought the colour wont look good or be dull but It was totally different. It ended up looking amazing on my nails I felt as if they had an extra shiny effect. Above all, i prefer using it with an awesome tight dress with my hair in a loose curly style and applying some natural make up. It will totally rock.
nail art

 I am not that much into nail polish. I rarely wear it out but this was an awesome treat. I would like to recommend those who love applying nail polishes try out this colour and temme if i am wrong. I would love to hear out your feedbacks xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...